Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

There is always something there to remind me

I get in the car, and the song that plays stops me in time. It stirs deep in the channels of my heart and memory. Its TV on the Radio- ...my love is a suckerbet...

I get on the water. I start arms only. I'm reminded of when I rowed off the docks in Bled for my single and doing the drills and knowing you were watching and I was perfect in execution. We were both proud, apprehensive and nervous.

I row my training. I hear your voice all the time, delay the arm draw.... its like that every day. I hear your voice.

I drive home through Silverton and see all kinds of industrial arts and connections. I know you would make this connection with me, or if I told you, you would be inspired as I am with your meanderings. I can't wait to do and show with you! We must go on a photo journal trip about SA. We both see it in new eyes. Its sufferings. Its people like steam train moving along. But we hear the music in the motion.

I get home and drink my beet juice. I think of all the foods I made, and think you would like this, or you would not like this. I come to the conclusion that we eat more when we are together, because we have food as part of our love and entertainment. When we are apart, we don't eat as much. But blame the other for why we eat more when we are together....

I'm looking for ideas for work. And I see something about weddings. We must save for our wedding I think....

I look for logo ideas for Strot, and there are some cool New York ones. I hope we get to live in New York for a while, I think.... Doesn't he know this, that I think this.

I must remember to tell him.

No comments:

Post a Comment